Cleaning your house is a must when you’re trying to get it sold, but there’s no reason to fill your home with chemicals while doing so. Take a look at our five recommended natural cleaners that you can use to get your home looking spotless.
1. All Purpose Cleaner. Vinegar is a great catch-all cleaner, and it’s also an inexpensive and hygienic way to get your windows, sills, and other surfaces looking brand new! While there are a lot of great recipes out there, we’ve listed our favorite below. Cleaning never smelled so fresh!
2. Unclog Your Drain. Nobody likes a clogged drain, but between hair, gunk, and general build up, sometimes a clog is inevitable. Most of the store bought solutions to this problem leave your bathroom feeling toxic for hours on end after use, so finding a healthier, more natural recipe is a must when someone could be coming to see your house at any moment.
3. Help Your Home Smell Fresh. All homes have their own smell, but when someone else is looking to buy your house, they don’t necessarily want their future home to smell like yours. Take a look at
4. Clean Those Walls! Walls are incredibly important to keep clean, especially because they’re usually a light color, which means that all of those finger prints, markings, and other spots will show up super easily. Luckily, there’s something you can do before pulling out the touch up paint can. Take a look at the recipe below to make your very own wall cleaner.
5. Make that Microwave Shine! Clearly nobody should be digging around in your microwave while they’re looking at your house, but we wanted to include this fun trick just because we like it so much! If you have a dirty microwave from splattered food that has collected over time, take a look at this recipe to help make cleaning a breeze.
These tips have been brought to you by Maria Sims Group, a company dedicated to making sure that you’re in the best home for you. If you have any questions about our company or would like to ask about a personalized list of homes that would fit your needs, please reach out. Our homepage can be found at mariasimsgroup.com or you can call us at 404-805-0673.